Re: British Cars Digest #1103 Mon Feb 14 17:40:20 MST 1994

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: British Cars Digest #1103 Mon Feb 14 17:40:20 MST 1994
From: DNESS@delphi.com
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 1994 07:56:55 -0500 (EST)
Friends,
I had posted a message a few weeks ago regarding a really good parts contact:

His name is Richard Burger from Maine-ly MG's, I believe that he gets his
parts from Victoria British and Moss as well.  The big difference here is
that he gets incredible discounts as he buys massive amounts of parts from
them, he passes this discount along to anyone who orders through him ( I
think he is trying to get some award for largest purchaser ).  I believe
that he can probabally get you everything that you need, not only for MG's
but for anything that Victoria and Moss carries at discounted rates.  He can
also have these shipped directly to your door from the factory.  As far as
defects and backorders go, they try to take care of him as much as possible
due to the importance of his business.  Feel free to give him a call or fax.
He is planning to get online within the next month or so, hopefully.  This
then welcomes the possibility of communicating via E-Mail.

Maine-ly MG's
Richard Burger
176 Lincoln St.
Bangor, Maine  04401

phone  (207)945-6823
fax    (207)945-3518

Give him a call, I think you will be pleasantly suprised, if you have any
questions you can E-Mail me for the time being until he gets online.

DNESS@DELPHI.COM

Cheers!
Dan