Re: Priorities

To: british-cars@autox.team.net (britcars)
Subject: Re: Priorities
From: Paul Amaranth <amaranth@vela.acs.oakland.edu>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 1994 08:39:30 -0500 (EST)
> TeriAnn,
>
> You really must get that roadster of yours on the road.  How can you
> live where you do and NOT have a functional roadster.  For shame.  Drop
> all other projects at ONCE!.  Talk about me not having my priorities in
> order.
>
> Here's an incentive.  I drove MY roadster to work this morning.  Ha ha.

Now I really must ask you to be reasonable and stop this gloating
AT ONCE!  Please keep in mind that some of us look out our window,
and instead of pleasant temps and mist shrouded road begging to be
driven, we see SNOW! YES SNOW! LOTS OF IT! AND WE'RE SICK OF IT!!
AND IF YOU KEEP IT UP WE'RE GOING TO MOVE TO YOUR PART OF THE
COUNTRY AND MAKE IT EVEN MORE CROWDED! SO THERE!!

*Ahem*, well, I see it's time on the calendar to order the parts for the
TR8 front end rebuild, so if you'll excuse me, I have some
daydreaming to do.
--
Paul Amaranth  Manager User Services - office: (313) 370 4541 (also voicemail)
(internet)     amaranth@vela.acs.oakland.edu  |'70 E-type (body in progress)