Re: Priorities

To: cobra@cdc.hp.com, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Priorities
From: "TeriAnn Wakeman" <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 94 08:32:04 -0800
In message <9402142330.AA29988@hammer.cdc.hp.com> Roland Dudley writes:
> TeriAnn,
>
> You really must get that roadster of yours on the road.  How can you
> live where you do and NOT have a functional roadster.  For shame.  Drop
> all other projects at ONCE!.  Talk about me not having my priorities in
> order.

I try, though I guess just not hard enough.  I try to spend at least one full
day a week working on the 3. But your right it does need more.  I'll try to be
good and go out at night after I get home from work.  I can plug in a trouble
light  and put a part on.  As long as it dosn't rain of course.  Not having a
garage has slowed me down a lot.

> Here's an incentive.  I drove MY roadster to work this morning.  Ha ha.
>
> Get busy!!
>
> Roland

Roland,  I remember your getting on the list and listening for years you saying
you would get the snake back on the road just as soon as you get the brakes
done.

Sorry life, you need to wait while I put a part on.  Yah but in my dreams,
sliding around the corner in the Santa Cruz mountains....

TeriAnn

gilt make the world turn a little slower

TeriAnn Wakeman             One of these days, I'll be old enough that
twakeman@apple.com          people will stop calling me crazy and start
LINK: TWAKEMAN              calling me eccentric.
408-974-2344        TR3A - TS75519L, MGBGT - GHD4U149572G, 109 - 164000561