Scarborough-Faire Note

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Scarborough-Faire Note
From: GNH.Wbst207V@xerox.com
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 1994 10:24:33 PST
Frank Condelli notes about Scarborough-Faire:
<What to say and not be too flamatory. Oh what the hell.
These guys .... are some of the biggest rip off artists going.>

That's an interesting observation.  I have never dealt with any *guys* at S-F!
The business is run by Cecelia Bruce and the phones are always answered by
women.  Might the entire sleasy S-F operation be  *only*  women?

George - I don't want to start anything sexist here - Haynes