Surrey Top Storage

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Surrey Top Storage
From: GNH.Wbst207V@xerox.com
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 1994 11:27:42 PST
Greg Schuett asks:
<... here's an LBC question for Surrey Top owners.
How do you store your hardtop when it's off the car?>

I store mine, on end, leaning against the garage wall.  Not much of  a
solution,
I know.  Sometime in the future, I'd like to hang it from the garage ceiling in
a hammock-like affair.  So little time...

George Haynes
`65 TR4A, IRS, Surrey Top, OD
`56 MGA, live axle, soft top, OD

PS: I attended John Twist's MG Summer Party in Grand Rapids last August
and have yet to get any summary/results or notice of the 1994 Party.  Has
anyone else?  At the banquet, John joked that it would take between two
weeks and nine months to get the results out; I suppose we have a few
more months to go..... ?