TR3A Sidecurtains

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3A Sidecurtains
From: Christopher Ball <triumph@io.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 1994 16:12:47 -0500 (EST)
Boy I'm on the screen a lot today. I really should be doing my job!
However, in Roland's way of thinking I have my priorities straight.

Can those of you with TR3As that include sidecurtains tell me where the
thin non-movable window goes. Does it get trapped on the outside edge of
the fuzzy channel between the lip off the frame?  I've got a frame with
the vynil in place but no windows.

TRF has sent me both windows and the fuzzy channel, a stiffening strip and
a rubber seal.  I gather from a scrap in the edge of the  screen that the
thin window is sewen into the fabric at one leading edge.

I know that this will be difficult to explain in words. I may be able to
locate a set through the club, to look at - but during the winter it's
hard to do.

Thanks in advance !