Re: Billboards

To: Mark_Banaszak-Holl@brown.edu
Subject: Re: Billboards
From: Miq Millman <mmillman@ptdcs2.intel.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 94 8:26:13 PST
Mark_Banaszak-Holl@brown.edu says:

> >Friends,
> >I had posted a message a few weeks ago regarding a really good parts contact:
>
> >His name is Richard Burger from Maine-ly MG's, I believe that he >gets his
>parts from Victoria British and Moss as well.  The ?big..................etc.
>

> Yes, I got it, the first time, thanks.  Why am I starting to feel
>  like I'm heading towards Wall Drug along the electronic
> superhighway?

You see, its true, we are on the Information Super Highway, its just that
there is no information as yet.  Whoops, I just missed my exit, damn, now I
have to stay on for another 15 megabytes before the next exit......

--
Miq Millman   mmillman@ptdcs2.intel.com   503 642 6139   (Aloha site)
AL4-55  Intel, 5200 NE Elam Young Parkway, Hillsboro, OR 97124-6497