Re: Wire Wheel Swap & Parts MGB.

To: bobj@meaddata.com, british-cars@autox.team.net, bobj@meaddata.com
Subject: Re: Wire Wheel Swap & Parts MGB.
From: "TeriAnn Wakeman" <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 94 17:17:15 -0800
In message <9402172055.AA09628@elroy.meaddata.com> Robert Jones writes:
 (don't answer that TeriAnn :-)

Oh,  OK....   But My TR3 does have spokers & I drove it for about 3 years before
taking it off the road & my MGBGT just had its spoke wheels swapped out for
splined mags.  The owner of British wire wheels once spent time explaining how
to tell a good wheel & hub from a bad one.  but what do I know ;*)

TeriAnn

PS:  Last night Scott showed me a picture of the last factory race car, a MGCGT
with spoked wheels.  Spoke wheels were offered for the TR2-3A in their high
speed parts section.  The factory rally TR4s had spoked wheels.  Went well with
the light blue colour and the cute grilled vent behind the front wheels.

TeriAnn Wakeman             One of these days, I'll be old enough that
twakeman@apple.com          people will stop calling me crazy and start
LINK: TWAKEMAN              calling me eccentric.
408-974-2344        TR3A - TS75519L, MGBGT - GHD4U149572G, 109 - 164000561