Scarborough Faire's evil twin

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Scarborough Faire's evil twin
From: mhabich@genesis.nred.ma.us (Michael Habich)
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 1994 20:10:31 -0500 (EST)
You may have noticed a firm called "NOS Locators" advertising MGA windshields
and MGB tops and bumpers in Hemmings.  I decided to stop in one day, since I
was in Pawtucket (well, close) on business.  Turns out that it's the side door
to Scarborough Faire!

The next time I bumped into Cecelia at a car show, I asked what was up.
She said she couldn't sell new and used parts through the same outlet.
She's really a hot ticket in person; I've sold leftover parts at the table
next to her at swap meets.  This doesn't mean I'd be silly enough to buy
from her again, at least unless I had the parts in my hands first...

Mike