My view of accountants...

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: My view of accountants...
From: Doug Phillips <Douglas.W.Phillips@williams.edu>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 1994 09:26:20 -0500 (EST)
There's no LBC content in the following, but it's my favorite story of how
accountants can muck things up....
 : ACCOUNTANT MEETS MANUFACTURER                          |

A woman in a hot air balloon couldn't figure out where she was on the
map. She spied someone down in a meadow below and called down, "Hello
down there, where am I?" The ground based observer shouted back, "You're
up there!"

The balloonist shouted back, "You must be an accountant." "How do you
know I'm an accountant?" asked the accountant. "Well, the answer you
gave was 100 % correct and totally useless," said the balloonist.

The woman on the ground then responded and said, "You must be a manufacturer"
"How do you know?" asked the balloonist. The accountant shouted up at her,
"Your head is in the clouds and you don't know where you are."
On a LBC note, are there any SOL's that are also members of the New England T
Registry? If so, are you planning to attend the "Annual Noggin N' Natter" in
Northampton later this month? I'm planning to attend, and would like to meet
some of the folks on this list.

    Cheers.
                        Doug Phillips
                        Associate Treasurer