Mechanics near Pittsburgh (Re:Suggestions Needed)

Subject: Mechanics near Pittsburgh (Re:Suggestions Needed)
From: "Gregory T. Fieldson" <krikor@jhunix.hcf.jhu.edu>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 1994 10:55:30 -0500
I picked this up in S.Fisher's reply, so I don't know who this properly
addresses...

I am not close to Pittsburgh personally, but I might suggest that for
rebuilding an engine, you might consider C.A.R. Components, which is more
or less part of TRF. I have no experience with them, but the reputation of
TRF is fairly well known on the list, and I can't imagine that CAR Comp.
would be much different. Although they specialize in swapping items (you
buy a rebuilt motor and send them your original as a core) I believe they
will also rebuild your item and return it (longer turnaround, but if you
care about numbers you may want this...)

TRF and CAR Components is located a bit South and East of Pittsburgh,
check a TRF catalog for info.

Greg Fieldson
Dept. of Chemical Engineering        krikor@jhunix.hcf.jhu.edu
The Johns Hopkins University     or  fieldson@jhunix.hcf.jhu.edu