LBCs in Lynchburg

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: LBCs in Lynchburg
From: Andrews Peter F <andrewpf%geds@mhsgate.salem.ge.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 94 09:49:14 EST
S. Clay Robinson  crobinso@sesky4102b.pl.osd.mil or clay@tmn.com writes:

     I am also curious if there are any SOLers in Lynchburg....

Well, not quite Lynchburg.  But Roanoke, which is pretty close.
Bugeye #2 got its bodywork done at a place called MG Matters right
outside of Lynchburg by a fellow named Tim Handy who appears to
work for the right to race his vintage MGB.

I lived in California for a couple of years and was always amused
California's perception of Lynchburg as the seat of the Moral
Majority and Jerry Falwell.  There's more here folks.  The fabulous
Blue Ridge Parkway runs through town and it's only busy for
one week per year in October.  And it was 70 degrees yesterday,
although that just melted the 4 inches of ice from last week...

Pete Andrews                    1959 AH Sprite Mk1  AN5L/18575
andrews_pf@salem.ge.com         1961 AH Sprite MK1  AN5L/44591