Re: V8 conversions British copper wire

To: drabik@solaris.gatech.edu, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: V8 conversions British copper wire
From: "TeriAnn Wakeman" <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 94 16:02:14 -0800
In message <9402212227.AA03003@solaris.gatech.edu.noname> Timothy J. Drabik
writes:
> TeriAnn,
>
> Recently, you write:
>

> > There is a difference between those who teach & those who do.

> > Welcome to the real world.
> >

> I think you left out a smiley here.  I would be grateful if you would
> post a corrected version of your posting to the group.
>
> I have been soldering since I was 8.  I not only teach, but conduct
> research in microelectronics that involves semiconductor electron and
> optoelectronic device fabrication and packaging.
>
>       Sincerely,
>       Tim Drabik

I have just been provided with new information.  Tim has been soldering since
age 8.

Also per request

:*)

TeriAnn Wakeman             One of these days, I'll be old enough that
twakeman@apple.com          people will stop calling me crazy and start
LINK: TWAKEMAN              calling me eccentric.
408-974-2344        TR3A - TS75519L, MGBGT - GHD4U149572G, 109 - 164000561