How do you do that glue that you do so well?

To: <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: How do you do that glue that you do so well?
From: TUSLER%MP050@eccsa.Tredydev.Unisys.com
Date: 22 FEB 94 19:06
 I've got my new hood/bonnet pad set, but I'm not sure what to use to
bond it to the hood. Being a relatively high-temp environment, is
contact cement going to hold? Should I try the less adhesive silicone
goop?
 Also, I've noticed that the top of my oil filler tends to
touch the inside of the hood. It has already worn a bright
spot in the aluminum, and I'd sure hate for it to wear
through... Is this a usual condition? What can be done
short of having custom engine mounts made?

 As far as tuning wire wheels, when I took my wires
up to (?) in North Hollywood, the only place in So. CA.
that knows squat about wires, the little old man from
the old country was indeed tapping each spoke with a
tuning hammer and tightening each spoke accordingly...

       "Happiness is driving a car old enough and open enough
        that even driving the speed limit is a thrill!"
*Philippe Tusler - El Toro, CA             "MILOU"    '57 MGA Roadster *
*A-Mail:   <TUSLER@MP050>                  "TINTIN"   '66 MG/MGB-GT    *
*InterNet: TUSLER@MP050.MV-OC.unisys.com   "N/A"      '88 ISUZU Trooper*