car for sale, not mine

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: car for sale, not mine
From: xgg2356@dcmdc.dla.mil (James Fuerstenberg)
Date: Tue Feb 22 15:19:22 1994
For Sale ad spotted in our weekly newsletter re one of our field
offices...

1981 DeLorean, body and eng in good shape, needs new A/C compressor
and minor upholstery work...$10,000 OBO. Eric Morelli (602) 933-6399.

it is sort of a LBC or at least a LUKC.. 8-)

I do not know the car or owner as it is in arizona and I am in
Chicago.

Jim.

jfuerstenberg@dcmdc.dla.mil or jfuerstenberg@zz-link.dcmdc.dla.mil

"Duct tape is like the Force.  It has a dark side and a light side and holds
the universe together."

Any opinions herein are most certainly not that of my employer.  I am not
authorized to have an opinion.