scenic drives

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, miata@jhunix.hcf.jhu.edu
Subject: scenic drives
From: Will Zehring <WZEHRIN@CMS.CC.WAYNE.EDU>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 94 08:11:06 EST
Fellow fiends:

Just a note: the March/April issue of "National Geographic Traveler"
a glossy travel magazine, has an article on "50 scenic drives in the
U.S."  I skimmed the thing and can vouch for the Michigan route, over
on the west side of the "mitten."  Keep it in your glove box in case
you and your friends (fiends?) decide "road trip!"  Locals probably
won't be surprised at the routes highlighted, but if you are in "foreign"
territory, you might like what you find.

Cheers,
Will "Dr. Detroit" Zehring

P.S. Why do I put half of my "words" in quotes?