Summit racing telephone number

To: miata@jhunix.hcf.jhu.edu, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Summit racing telephone number
From: Will Zehring <WZEHRIN@CMS.CC.WAYNE.EDU>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 94 14:39:34 EST
Fellow fiends:

Has anyone out there in net.land heard of "Summit Racing?"  I was
given information that indicated they are a good source for after
market gauges and was given the telephone number (216)-630-5333
(actually out of an article in Miata Magazine).  I tried that number
and it is evidently a fax or a computer line of some sort as it
screams at me in a most unpleasant manner.

Does someone have a different number I can try?  I believe it is
in the Cleveland area.

Many thanks,
Will Zehring (aka wzehrin@cms.cc.wayne.edu)