"Summit Racing?"

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: "Summit Racing?"
From: John_Forrester.wbst147@xerox.com
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 1994 06:50:04 PST
Will Zehring, All

Summit Racing info:
Phone  order: 216-630-0200
Fax: 216-630-5333 ( that`s why you got the unpleasant "scream")
Tech line: 216-630-0240

Mail:
 Summit
Racing Equipment
PO Box 909
Akron Ohio 44398-6177

Their Tech line folks are very helpful, but sometimes the wait is long. They
have a good catalog, esp. if you are into large displacement American iron.
They will try to get parts for you that are not in the catalog.
Any lbc content would be by "after market" application only .Their prices are
generally good. I purchased the cam, lifters, and valve springs from them for
the 3.5 V8 conversion for my TVR last year. It was the cheapest way to get the
parts that would have cost much more to get direct from Crane.
I would rate them as "OK"

Good luck,
John