British cars in central Illinois

To: British-Cars@autox.team.net
Subject: British cars in central Illinois
From: gpetrola@prairienet.org (Gregory Petrolati)
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 1994 11:11:43 -0600

I say, I say!

I've been on E-mail for just under a month. Lo, and behold, I
ran across your address. I am Newsletter editor for the Central
Illinois Triumph Owners Association, which is also allied with
the Prairie Octagon MG Club. Together, hold a British car Festival
In Champaign Illinois over the Memorial Day weekend. This year
marks our third "Festival". As in Years past we will be holding
the show at Frasca Fiels in Urbana IL. The Festival will open
Friday night, and run through Sunday, Saturday's activities in-
clude a road rallye, a cruise which will end at Beautiful
Allerton Park and an English High Tea which will be held in
the mansion at Allerton. Sunday will bring a participants' choice
car show, with model, crafts and photgraphy competition to round
out the weekend.

For more information about the event contact me at this domain,
or write (how arcane) me at: 4014 Danbury Dr., Champaign IL 61821

Bye the bye, Is there any thing I should know about you. If so
please send any info to me here

                                Thanks,   Greg

                                IN TRIUMPH VERITAS

--
"Gee Brain, what'll we do tonight?"
"The same thing we do every night, Pinky... Try to take over the