Re: Swallow Doretti

To: reilly@admail.fnal.gov (Rob Reilly)
Subject: Re: Swallow Doretti
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 94 11:43:51 PST
Probably no one recalls this but a year or two ago I posted a
description of a mystery car I spotted under a cover in an acquaintance
back yard.  This person runs a Brit Car restoration and repair business
out of his home so there are always lots of cars around.

The car in question was (I believe) based on a Triumph drive-train and
was shaped vaguely like an E-Type.  This was hard to tell for sure
because of the cover.  It kind of seems like the car had a fiberglass
body but I could be mistaken.  I finally did identify the car and it
seems like it was a Swallow Doretti.  Anyone else remember this?

Roland