TR - Picture

To: <British-Cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR - Picture
From: "POCHE@music.loyno.edu" <POCHE@MUSIC.LOYNO.EDU>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 94 13:50:19 CST
SendMail TO(BritCars) Subj(TR - Picture) File(FEB25941.oma)
BlackTiger Mailer - Msg Created 02-25-1994 .. 13:42:33
I just got my newest issue of Moss Motors little magazine
"Moss Motoring".

I particurarly got a kick out of the picture of all the TR's
parked outside the CA state capitol in Sacremento, each
with paper underneath! (God forbid anyone drop oil on
California!)

What I want to know is: With all the SOL's out there on the
LEFT(ist) coast there MUST be someone from the list in that
picture.

Come on. Fess up. Tell us who you are so we can put a face
with the name....

 ! Louis A. Poche'                 !  Chief Engineer                 !
 ! Internet: POCHE@music.loyno.edu !  Loyola University              !
 ! CompuServe:   73007,1521        !  Department ofCommunications    !
 ! Amateur Radio: KD5XE            !  6363 St. Charles Ave.          !
 ! Voice Phone: (504) 865-3636     !  Box 201                        !
 ! FAX:         (504) 86?-2666     !  New Orleans, LA 70118          !

The above ranting is my own opinion  and is no way to be construed to be
in any way the sentiments, ideologies, or credos of my lovable employer!