.sigs and .songs and .stuff

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, kerch@parc.xerox.com, twakeman@apple.com
Subject: .sigs and .songs and .stuff
From: flarsen@uclink.berkeley.edu (Flemming Larsen)
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 1994 23:13:34 -0800
Recently TeriAnn sang:
> "They paved paradise and put in a parking lot"

Actually, I think the correct title is "They paved pardise and put UP
a parking lot".

Later Berry Kercheval <kerch@parc.xerox.com> commented:
> Melanie, "Big Yellow Taxi" (see, it *IS* auto-related...)

  "Big Yellow Taxi"     Right. 10 net.points.

   Melanie              I think NOT! Minus 20 net.points. Go to your room!

Now, who is going to come up with the right answer?
I'll vote for Joni Mitchell, circa 1969. Am I Right?

If anyone is going ask who did the original version of "Little Honda",
then I'm outta here! 'Nuff trivia stuff already!!

- -- Flemming "I've got a song in my heart and flowers in my tummy" Larsen

p.s. and LBC exhaust on my brain! (BTW, The Hondells did "Little Honda").