TR6.CTR.DASH.SUPPORT

To: BRITISH-CARS@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6.CTR.DASH.SUPPORT
From: DON BATSFORD <BATSFORD@BBN.COM>
Date: Mon, 2 May 94 11:14:09 EDT
While waiting for the TR6 to come back from the welding shop (now 2
weeks overdue) with it's new floor pans, I have been finding other misc.
things to fiddle with.  The vinyl covering on the center dash support
was in tough shape, so I removed it all down to bare metal.  It appears
that it could be sanded smooth and painted or recovered with new vinyl.
Has anyone else done this project lately???  It would appear that some
amount of heat forming/shrinking would be required to make the vinyl
conform to the shape of the bracket.  Any suggestions???

Thanks,

Don Batsford           Batsford@bbn.com