re:crane elecronic ingniton

To: british-cars@AUTOX.TEAM.NET
Subject: re:crane elecronic ingniton
From: grahamh63@aol.com
Date: Tue, 03 May 94 01:41:15 EDT
Bob,
Crane Cams Electronic Ignition is the same as the AlisonElectronic Ignition.
Crane bought out Alison. I found once installed, it takes a little fiddling
but generally quite simple to install, that the engine starts more easily and
runs better. It is especially good if your rotor spindel bearing or cam are
worn as the precision of these no longer affects the timing, and you don't
have to worry about your points slipping as mine always seemed to do.  This
was with a 67 B I think you have a different distributor but it should be
pretty much the same.

good luck,
Graham