MGB rotor modifacation

To: british-cars@AUTOX.TEAM.NET
Subject: MGB rotor modifacation
From: grahamh63@aol.com
Date: Tue, 03 May 94 01:41:21 EDT
Brian,
  In Lindsay Porter's guide to purchase &DIY restoration on page 195 there is
a discussion of doing exactly what you asked about. According to Porter you
can drill up you stock rotors        (which is probably what the vented ones
that you can buy are ) included in the acticle is a diagram to give your
machinist on the exact number, orientation of the holes and size. If you
can't get a hold of the book e-mail me direct and I'll sent you a xerox of
the article.
Graham