Travelinš to Carlisle

To: lang@isis.mit.edu
Subject: Travelinš to Carlisle
From: GNH.Wbst207V@xerox.com
Date: Tue, 3 May 1994 14:39:48 PDT
Bob Lang asks:
<Anybody on the list going to Carlisle?>

We certainly are!  That's 20 of us from the Western New York MG Car Club,
including a few on the Digest.  We'll be Vendors at sites B-18 thru B-21, from
Thursday afternoon thru Sunday.  Make sure you stop by to see us!  Last year
we met Scotty Paisley and Paul....er, can't remember his last name at the
moment, but he has since moved back to England.

Anyone else going?
George Haynes
PS: We might be able to find a bunk for you Friday nite.