I'm a Travelin' Agin, Carlisle PA

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: I'm a Travelin' Agin, Carlisle PA
From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: 03 May 1994 14:37:40 -0500 (EST)
Hi

I will be in the Carlisle, PA area for the flea market on Friday, 13-May-94
and possibly for a while on Saturday. It would be nice to meet some of the
are SOLers while I'm there. Of course, I have no idea where I am staying
Friday night, but we'll cross that bridge when we get there.

Last year I hung around with the Triumph folks (Central PA Triumph Assoc., I
think) and passed out some NET Day of Triumph flyers. Took some nice pictures
there.

Anybody on the list going to Carlisle?

later,
rml

p.s. please respond by e-mail, as I tend to get behind on the SOL Digest when
I'm on the road.

Bob Lang                Room 11-221            | This space for rent.
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |