digest software

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: digest software
From: keith@anolis.bnr.usu.edu (Keith Mott)
Date: Tue, 3 May 94 16:58:05 -0600
Sorry to bomb the list with this, but a few days ago someone mentioned
software to `undigest' the digest form of this mailing list.  I
deleted the FTP information by accident and can't seem to find it
in the archives.
Please post it again or email me directly; I promise to be
careful and not delete it this time.   Thanks.

Keith A. Mott               |  '59 Sprite (bodywork almost done)
Biology Department          |  '65 Sprite (restored, daily driver)
Utah State University       |  '62 AH3000 (complete, waited to be restored)
Logan, UT 84322-5305
(801) 797-3563 (voice)
(801) 797-1575 (FAX)
keith@anolis.bnr.usu.edu