oil filters

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: oil filters
From: tooze@vinny.cecer.army.mil (Marcus Tooze)
Date: Thu, 5 May 94 11:07:00 CDT
I have a spin on converter (or maybe the spin on is stock on the '74?)
for my Midget. I went to buy a new filter at the local AutoAirHeads place
and the one in the book suggested a filter way too big (looked like a MGB
filter). I've ordered the spin on one from Moss and it fits....so whats the
standard brandname/code for this filter at your local AutoNoBrain shop?
I don't want order by mail every time I need an oil filter! (we have
Autozone and Western Auto in lovely Champaign, IL)

Thankyou for not making me take off my filter, then walk the 2 miles to the
shop to match one by sight!

Marcus