Re: British Cars Digest #1206 Tue May 10 01:15:01 MDT 1994

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, hyke@sybase.com
Subject: Re: British Cars Digest #1206 Tue May 10 01:15:01 MDT 1994
From: sfisher@megatest.com (Scott Fisher)
Date: Tue, 10 May 1994 10:13:21 +0800
~ Dear Scott Fisher,
~ Are we all still on for the 15th SOL tour???
~ Just trying to plan ahead
~ Lea

Absolutely!  It's going to be a good day, I think.  The
tour nominally departs at 10:00 AM from the Baker's Square
on Calaveras Road (hwy 237) in Milpitas -- I say "nominally"
because I plan to be there by 9:30 or so, grab a quick bite,
and wait for other LBCs to show up.  (Also because I'm sure
I'll wait 15 minutes or so for stragglers and for general
admiration of one anothers' cars in the lot.)

>From there it's over Calaveras to Pleasanton, to the Cheese
Factory in Old Town where they make -- I am not making this
up -- chocolate from cheese.  I have to see this; I can see
it from, say, cream cheese or Italian mascarpone, but cheddar
or a pecorino romano might be another story. :-)  From there
it's over the hill to Niles Cyn Railway, where those who like
can (for $5/$2 for kids) take a 55-minute trip in an antique
train, on a loop that -- well, here's from Kim's mail about
it when she called:

Anyhow, Niles Canyon RR does have trips every 1st and 3rd
Sunday, every weekend from April through May 15 for what the tape called "a
wildflower excursion!" Whoopee! (NOte: bring your eyedrops!)here's my note
from the notepad:
 Niles canyon RR 510-862-9063
1st * 3 Sundays
wildflower excursion every wkd