Re: British Cars Digest #1206 Tue May 10 01:15:01 MDT 1994

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: British Cars Digest #1206 Tue May 10 01:15:01 MDT 1994
From: Mike Gigante <mg@cgl.citri.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 11 May 1994 14:21:21 +1000
Scott Fisher said:
------------
Hmmm.  Then again, Geoff Healey says he has the drawings from which
he can make TFR6, hoping he'll get the chance again.  THAT would be
a joy as well, preferably without the targa roof.  Hmmmm indeed.

I heard last week that Geoffrey Healey had passed away. I never met him,
but many in our club did (he came out for the club's 25 anniversary
celebrations) and last friday said some moving farewells for whom us
spridget owners can be forever grateful (along with donald of course).

Mike