Re: TR6 Center Dash Support Update

To: DON BATSFORD <BATSFORD@bbn.com>
Subject: Re: TR6 Center Dash Support Update
From: Berry Kercheval <kerch@parc.xerox.com>
Date: Thu, 12 May 1994 06:57:48 PDT
In message <199405121338.HAA02499@triumph.cs.utah.edu> you write:
>So, if you want fresh new vinyl the only place I have seen this
>unit available is from Moss at around $289, ouch!

TRF has these too, for about the same price.  Sigh.  Mine was buggered
up by the pprentice in the shop that built my engine.  THe engine was
done by the head mechanic and is fine, but this turkey used BIG washers
to attach it to the fascia.  And after I went to the trouble to get the
correct fasteners (down to the little plastic cap on the nuts) too.