Gear Down - we all should.

To: cobra@cdc.hp.com
Subject: Gear Down - we all should.
From: Christopher Ball <triumph@io.org>
Date: Thu, 12 May 1994 14:41:38 +0000 ()
Somewhere in the early morning of a eastern suburb of Toronto a green
Austin Healey roars into the underpass. The exhaust echoes off both walls
in a mad crashing blast. The driver screams "This one's for you and the
snake Roland !" and begins laughing wildly as he gears down into second .

BRUM DE BUM BUM BUM DE DUM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

At the next lights two highly dressed career ladies heading off to the
office look over at this demented man. "Lost in the sixties" one says
frowning with obvious distain.

"Hey lady" calls the driver "you look like you should gear down
yourself!"
"HA HA HA !" BRUUUUMMMMMM !!!  He disappears ove the next hill leaving
them alone with their Guccis.

You know, I never saw liberation carry so many chains.

Thanks Roland. We haven't met, but Toronto has been treated to pipe music
on your behalf!

Chris Ball
triumph@io.org