Need TR6 top, spring advice

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Need TR6 top, spring advice
From: Christopher Cougill <cucc4@uxa.ecn.bgu.edu>
Date: Thu, 12 May 1994 14:01:40 -0500 (CDT)

Hey guys,
        Anyone got an NOS TR6 top?  I am in dire need of one (the rain is
threatening my new interior) but can't afford the current retail price of
a new one (tuition bill beckons).
        Also, what are the best springs to install with new rear shocks
and 195/60 tyres (yup, pretty wide, but boy does she corner!!!!).  I'd
prefer to keep them cheap, but all advice will be appreciated.  Anything
else to consider while doing the rear suspension?

        Thanks in advance,
        Chris Cougill
        cucc4@uxa.ecn.bgu.edu