Re: Got me one, now what?

To: dhuddles@charm.gandalf.ca, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Got me one, now what?
From: "TeriAnn Wakeman" <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Thu, 12 May 94 12:15:32 -0700
In message <9405121855.AA28292@charm.gandalf.ca> David Huddleson writes:
> Roger says:
> > >
> > > I just dragged it home last night, in the form of a 1970 Rover P6B
> > > (3500S).
>
> TeriAnn follows:
> > The Land Rover & Range Rover are not throw away cars.Just purchase a new
> > frame
> > & move everything over. People in high salt areas do this all the time.
> > Sounds
> > like a good Rnage Rover except for the replacable frame..
> >

> TeriAnn,
>
> It's a Rover P6 (4-door sedan), not a Landie or Rangie that Roger has bought.
> He may not have as easy a time to find a frame for that!!! This is not to
> support the parts-vehicle status, but just to make sure you got the vehicle
> correctly!
>
> David
> --
> dhuddles@gandalf.ca   David J. Huddleson   Gandalf Data Ltd., Nepean, Ontario
>                       (613) 723-6500 Days  (613) 822-1315 Otherwise

OOOPs next time I'll READ the posting before spouting off... maybe

TeriAnn Wakeman        Large format photographers look at the world
twakeman@apple.com     upside down and backwards
LINK: TWAKEMAN
408-974-2344                         TR3A - TS75519L,
                       MGBGT - GHD4U149572G, Land Rover 109 - 164000561