Triumph-ant return to US markets

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Triumph-ant return to US markets
From: wade@ops.tridom.com (Wade Massengil)
Date: Thu, 12 May 94 20:38:22 EDT

Greasings and Lubrications, All...

        From local newspaper....

        "TRIUMPH SELECTS FAYETTE FOR U.S. HEADQUARTERS"

        Article summary:

        Fayette County's (Georgia) latest industrial 'Triumph' is a former
        motorcycle giant that wants to reawaken its U.S. presence.

        Triumph...will re-establish U.S. headquarters with a facility in
        Peachtree City...

        ...A 20,000 sq. ft. building...although Triumphs executives have not
        officially anounced the news...is expected to house Triumphs U.S. sales
        and marketing efforts as well as a dealer training center and a
        distribution center for spare parts...

        Triumph reportedly will employ about 15 people at its Peachtree
        City facility.

        (the article goes on to say nice things about my community and why
        this location was selected over other places.)

        So, the camels nose is under the tent. Well, I'm sure they'll be
        excellent neighbors. Perhaps Southern Hospitality will persuade
        more British motoring marques to return to the colonies. :*)

        Wade "will teach the Royals to eat grits" Massengill
        Fayette County, Georgia, USA