Randy Taylor-Wilson?

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Randy Taylor-Wilson?
From: DANIELS@LMSBVX.TAMU.EDU (Lee Daniels, Texas A&M University)
Date: Tue, 17 May 1994 9:18:09 -0500 (CDT)
Sorry, I can't stand the suspense any longer.  Our Friend Randy sends out
a message regarding Z-S chokes:
     From: Randy Wilson <randy@taylor.wyvern.com>
      [...]
     "The Care and Feeding of a Z-S autochoke:"
      [...]
     "randy@taylor.wyvern.com"
And Tim Drabik responds with:
     From: drabik@solaris.gatech.edu (Timothy J. Drabik)

     "Randy Taylor writes," [...]
So, is it Wilson or Taylor?  This seems to be a common ambiguity lately
when responding to Randy's comments.  My vote goes with Wilson.

By the way, Randy, your contributions to this forum make up a large part of
the files that I have saved due to their direct significance to the care
and maintenance of our beloved LBCs.  Your professional insight into what
is only a hobby for most of us is not only helpful, but also counters the
common attitude of "I expect you to pay for my professional advice".  Were
I closer to your area, I would gladly for your services.  When one of your
posts appears, I alway know that I should read it beginning to end because
of the no-nonsense, knowlegable content!  (Uh, no, I'm not offering to send
you a check every time you post.  ;-)

Thanks!

Lee M. Daniels   Laboratory for Molecular Structure and Bonding   Texas A&M
daniels@lmsbvx.tamu.edu           (409) 845-3726         Fax (409) 845-9351