Re: Randy Taylor-Wilson?

To: sol <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Randy Taylor-Wilson?
From: Randy Wilson <randy@taylor.wyvern.com>
Date: Tue, 17 May 1994 23:14:57 -0400 (EDT)
 Lee writes:

> Sorry, I can't stand the suspense any longer.  Our Friend Randy sends out
> a message regarding Z-S chokes:
>      From: Randy Wilson <randy@taylor.wyvern.com>
>       [...]
>      "The Care and Feeding of a Z-S autochoke:"
>       [...]
>      "randy@taylor.wyvern.com"
> And Tim Drabik responds with:
>      From: drabik@solaris.gatech.edu (Timothy J. Drabik)
>
>      "Randy Taylor writes," [...]
> So, is it Wilson or Taylor?  This seems to be a common ambiguity lately
> when responding to Randy's comments.  My vote goes with Wilson.

You got it. randy = Randy K. Wilson
            taylor = Lake Taylor Hospital, my uucp feed.

 My relation with taylor was best described by a disclaimer I used in the
dark ages. Something like " opinions expressed do not represent the opinions
of Lake Taylor. I am not in their employ, and they don't even know this
account exists." Not quite true, but close enough. :>

> ... etc.

> posts appears, I alway know that I should read it beginning to end because
> of the no-nonsense, knowlegable content!  (Uh, no, I'm not offering to send
> you a check every time you post.  ;-)

Well, there is that disk fund. :> (btw, seriously, in a fit of storage space
purging, I lost the address for the fund. could someone repost it?)

   Randy
     randy@taylor.wyvern.com