The Champagne British Car Festival...last invitation

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: The Champagne British Car Festival...last invitation
From: gpetrola@prairienet.org (Gregory Petrolati)
Date: Tue, 17 May 1994 15:09:33 -0500

        Lords, Ladies, Gentles all,

        We good folk of the Central Illinois TriumphOwners Assn.
        and the Prairie Octagon MG Club invite you to the 3rd
        annual Champagne British Car Festival. The fest will be
        held in Champaign-Urbana over the Memorial Day weekend.
        Featured are a poolside party, a TSD road rally, a cruise
        to Allerton Park in Monticello IL, with high tea in Allerton
        Mansion, British film festival (Monty Python usually figures
        prominantly) and best of all a participants' choice car and
        bike show with classes for Photography crafts[   (sorry about
that) nad models.

        It's almost too late to reserve in advance however if you
        contact me at this address I'll try to get a brichure out to
        before the show.

        Roomsmay be reserved at the Best Westren Motel on Cunningham
        Avenue in Urbana (1-800-253-8331).

        Sorry for all the typos... I'm afraid I'm suffering from
        the dreaded sausage finger today.

                Hope to see you there, TTFN

                        Greg "Put annother quart in, my driveway needs
                                weatherproofing" Petrolati

--
        "Three Breaks for tea and home before dark!"

    Greg Petrolati                 gpetrola@firefly.prairienet.org
        1962 TR4