Another MGB for sale

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Another MGB for sale
From: steveb@msd.measurex.com (Steve Beck)
Date: Wed, 18 May 94 11:13:01 -0400
Now that the E-Type is safely in my garage after being rescued from
the PO, it's time to do the dreaded and offer up one of the MGB's.
I've got to finance the Big Cat somehow.

Here's a description:

1977 MGB Roadster
British Racing Green (Brooklands Green actually)
4spd. with overdrive
autumn leaf interior, black top
nicely painted wire wheels, luggage rack
Weber downdraft carb, exhaust header
Lumenition ignition
67K miles
$4900 US

This car has full service documentation since new, both by the two PO's
and myself. While not cherry, it is in very good condition both
mechanically and cosmetically. The engine was rebuilt and a new clutch
installed at 40K due to an oil drain plug failure (no lie!). The top and all
rubber is in excellant shape. Tires have about 7K on them. The car has
no rust although I did replace the lower doglegs in front of the rear
wheels because I detected filler. This was done using correct body panels.
All gauges and electrics work, including the map light when opening the doors.
Whoops, forgot the windshield washer pump does not work.

I can supply additional info to interested parties. Drop me a line or
call me at home. I'm located in the Cincinnati, Ohio area.

Steve Beck
steveb@msd.measurex.com
(513) 829-5435