Anyone in Sacramento, CA or area that could use help with BMC?

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Anyone in Sacramento, CA or area that could use help with BMC?
From: mws1@admin01.osi.COM (Matt Silveira x292)
Date: Wed, 18 May 94 08:18:49 PDT
Hello all,

I live in Sacramento, CA and would like to offer my services to
friendly neighbors in the area who have BMCs (IMHO good taste) but not
the wallet to feed the mechanics who charge the labor rates (after
paying the parts jobber for the parts. (Or Moss or Vicky Brit. . .)

So, I am offer my services and (tools, if have none) to any fellow
Sacramento folks who have MGs, (ABC) and/or Jags (earlier V-12s and
6s).  If you would like my assistance (in person or over the phone)
then please e-mail me.

matt@osi.com

Background:

Now System Engineer for software house that develops Network Management
Software for Enterprise Nets

Formerly a mechanic in past life:

Apprenticed under a British-Leyland trained mechanic for an old MG/Jag
Dealer in Central Valley.

Still have a full set of tools, some manuals, etc.

Have done major O/H, heads, carbs, some trans work (no autos except for
removal), electrical

and some conversions from + to - gnd, batteries, etc.

P.S.

If anyone has a basket case MG (ABC) they would wish to part with to a
good home or know of someone with such a car, please let me know!

Sincerely,

Matt