Request for trivia list

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Request for trivia list
From: Doug Phillips <Douglas.W.Phillips@williams.edu>
Date: Mon, 23 May 1994 08:45:04 -0400 (EDT)
> From: IN%"76701.103@CompuServe.COM"  "Shel Hall" 21-MAY-1994 09:39:31.92
> To:   IN%"Douglas.W.Phillips@williams.edu"
> Subj: The Trivia List

> Doug-

> I can't FTP from "here" at CompuServe, so could you send me a copy of
> your BritCar Trivia List?  I'd like to post it on CompuServe, if I
> might, as there are quite a few BritCar fanatics "here" who don't
> subscribe to the List.

> Thanks a bunch.

> -Shel

Sorry to drag this thread onto the list, but I deleted the trivia list, and was
hoping that T.Higgins would be kind enough to forward a copy the Shel (I
deleted T.Higgins address also...shame on me). Thanks.

                        -Doug
"Lethargy bordering on sloth remains the cornerstone of my restoration style"

        Doug Phillips (Douglas.W.Phillips@Williams.edu)
        1952 MG TD, Member, New England T Register (#11109) and Berkshire
        County British Motor Car Club / Williams College, Williamstown, MA