Brokerage Fees

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Brokerage Fees
From: Christopher Ball <triumph@io.org>
Date: Tue, 24 May 1994 08:30:03 -0400
To Michel Pelletier

Yes, I order masses of stuff over the border and yes you'll pay brokerage
fees. BUT, that's nothing to do with the TRF or VIC Brit. It's UPS and
the border. No real way around it. You'll also pay the exchange or course
and  about 15% shipping, as you know.

As far as who charges over size be careful. I ordered parts for a GT6
once (MONZA 4 pipe system) and went with the cheaper shipping firm. It
came cut in half and I had to MIG it up. It was a job for a friend so it
was a little embarassing and took up way more time.

I believe that TRF will ship it whole. You out there Dana ? What's the
word?

Chris