Re: Wayne's World Part 2

To: emp0375@umoncton.ca
Subject: Re: Wayne's World Part 2
From: phile@stpaul.gov (Philip J Ethier)
Date: Tue, 24 May 1994 11:49:24 -0500 (CDT)
Michel Pelletier writes >

> Last night, I went to the drive-in to watch a recent movie called:
> Wayne's World 2.  It included a scene in which the star drove a little
> red convertible around town.  Is this an LBC?  It didn't look like
> anything I have seen before, could be Italian (ie Alfa Romeo?).

Yes.  It is an ALFA.  I have not seen the movie, but one of my autocross
mates tells me the whole sequence is a straight rip from a much better film.
Substitute a crucifix for the electric guitar at the proper moment.  You
will know when.

You must go to your nearest video shop and rent "The Graduate", with
Dustin Hoffman and Ann Bancroft (not the polar explorer from Saint Paul!).

> BTW, the movie wasn't that good...

I saw some of the first one one when my daughter rented the tape.  If I
got in for free, I'd demand a refund.

Phil "D'you need any gas, Father?" Ethier