Need a part? Call this guy!

To: british-cars@autox.team.net (british-cars@autox.team.net)
Subject: Need a part? Call this guy!
From: c340808@is6.mdc.com (Sharon Oblinger)
Date: Wed, 25 May 94 16:14:29 PDT
 I wanted to pass along a name and number of a guy I've dealt with who's
trying to liquidate his "collection" of British cars. Call him with your
needs. He's got all kinds of Triumphs, some Jags, Bugeye and Healeys,
and other oddball brit stuff. The only complete car I saw was an
Armstrong Siddeley Sapphire that he's asking $6,000 for that looked nice.
The rest is like a pick-a-part yard. He gave me a great deal and he's
anxious to clean out this yard before an impending divorce.
His name is Gregg Cole and he's in Chino, CA. Phone: (909)628-8169.
--
 ***->> Sharon Oblinger <<-***
      c340808@is6.mdc.com