WILLIAMS FI FACTORY FAX NUMBER.

To: BRITISH CARS <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: WILLIAMS FI FACTORY FAX NUMBER.
From: Marguerite Sveinson <msveinsn@minet.gov.mb.ca>
Date: Thu, 26 May 1994 01:07:54 -0500 (CDT)
Does anybody out there have access to the FAX number for the WILLIAMS
factory? The reason for this request is that during March my wife and
another teacher took a group of high school students from Winnipeg to
France for three weeks. The sister of one of my wifes students is the
girlfriend of DAVID COULTHARD the TEAM WILLIAMS test driver. Any way he
and his girlfriend acted as guides for the Canadian students and everybody
grew quite fond of him because he was like a favorite son and brother.
Anyway I heard on ESPN\TSN that he will be driving his first F! race in
Spain, and all his friends here want to send him a FAX wishing him good
luck and much success.

Thanks for any help
Robert Sveinson (husband of Marguerite Sveinson).