Re: The Car-nations

To: gpetrola@prairienet.org
Subject: Re: The Car-nations
From: tjhiggin@alpine.b17a.ingr.com (T.J. Higgins)
Date: Fri, 27 May 94 8:57:58 CDT
Gregory Petrolati writes:
>       Didja ever notice how cars manufactured around the world
>       show the "personality" of their country of origin?
>
>       [...]
>
>       PS- A royalty was paid to Andy Rooney for the first sentence/

It might surprise you to know that Andy Rooney is one of us, i.e. an
SOL!  Several years ago he wrote an editorial about the Sunbeam Tiger
that he has owned from new.  I think I have it at home somewhere...the
editorial, that is.
--
T.J. Higgins     | tjhiggin@ingr.com         | (205) 730-7922
Intergraph Corp. | Mapping Sciences Division | Huntsville, AL, USA