From rec.autos.marketplace: For Sale: LOTUS: 1989 Black Turbo Esprit-ONL

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: From rec.autos.marketplace: For Sale: LOTUS: 1989 Black Turbo Esprit-ONLY 3900 MILES!
From: montnaro@ausable.crd.ge.com (Skip Montanaro)
Date: Fri, 27 May 94 09:49:30 EDT
FYI. It seemed interesting enough to pass along.

    From: jmale@Emerald.tufts.edu (Replay)
    Date: Fri, 27 May 1994 02:00:25 GMT

            I am in the possession of a 1989 Lotus Esprit Turbo, black with
    grey leather, with ONLY 3900 MILES!!! The car is immaculate inside and
    out, has never been hit, exposed to bad weather, or had any paint work,
    etc.  It is a one owner car,  previously owned by an older MD in
    Virginia. He only sold me the car because he was not driving it out of
    worry that something would happen to it.  It is "as new" and flawless.  I
    purchased the car in order to sell it, and having purchased it at a very
    fair price am able to sell rather inexpensively.  I am asking for
    $36,000, a very fair price for a true exotic sports car.

            Please e-mail me if interested in this or any other exotic sports
    car, thank you.

    Jason A. Male
    jmale@Emerald.tufts.edu
    (617)666-0004

--
Skip Montanaro (montanaro@ausable.crd.ge.com)
Now working for Automatrix. Details at 11.