Re: Richard's Re: How tight?

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Richard's Re: How tight?
From: MULLENT@YMV5.YMP.GOV
Date: Fri, 27 May 1994 09:29:02 -0800 (PST)
Story about Richard Smith getting blamed for DPM's (Dreaded Previous
Mechanic) lack of skill deleteted...

What I want to know is: Who paid for the *new* repairs.  The owner or
you (Richard).  I would hate to think that you had to eat the costs in
order to keep a customer happy who was blaming you for problems that
were not your fault...  Been there, done that (on a small scale)...
Didn't like it... Made the customer and the boss happy (the costs were
minor)... Still didn't like it...

Tim Mullen          mullent@ymv5.ymp.gov    Chantilly, VA
72 Elan Sprint      "For the few who know the difference"