Looking for OEM radio for TR8

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Looking for OEM radio for TR8
From: "Peter D. Henry" <pdh@crl.com>
Date: Mon, 30 May 1994 13:39:27 -0700
I'm looking to put the finishing touches on my restored 80/81 TR8, and
need to get an original AM/FM radio.  The idea is that the car *looks*
stock, until you open the hood, where the engine has been gorgeously
restored and modified by Woody Cooper.  Anyway, my plan for the radio is
to have an operating basic OEM radio, and a switchable amp driven by a
plug-in portable CD player (or other Walkman) in the glove cavern, er...
compartment.

If anyone has one they'd part with reasonably, please respond directly
via email.  Thanks!

-Peter
pdh@crl.com, phenry@netcom.com